Team and Camp
Rates for alpine ski teams 2018:
Valid for teams/athletes with training lanes. In 2018 we're introducing a better deal for multi-day ski passes for athletes. The new lift passes will also be flexible, with 4-days slack (valid from 4-days +). This comes in handy in case of bad weather or just a day off.
- If less than 10 racers, a lane fee on NOK 500,- per day will be applied (only when pisting the lane).
- The season pass is valid until 26th of August and is personal.
- 10 athletes = 1 free coach skipass and 2 coaches for 150,- each
- 15 athletes = 2 free coach skipasses and 2 coaches for 150,- each
- 30 athletes = 3 free coach skipasses and 4 coaches for 150,- each
Fonna deliver salt for use in training lanes. Salting is optional and you decide the amount to be used. Most teams opt for base-salting, either every day og every second day. Please contact us for solutions.
- Small 25kg sack NOK 120,-,
- Large 1000kg sack NOK 3700,- including transport to the top of the course.
- Base-salting of GS/SL course NOK 300,- + NOK 3,7,- pr.kg. salt (usually 250kg salt per course pr day).
Super-G course (extra long with snow mobile tow, app +1.20min):
Start-up fee on NOK 5000,- for building, grooming and base salting twice will be applied for the extra long SG-lane with the start above the ski lift. When grooming and base salting the track after start-up, this costs NOK 3400,- per day. Alternatively you can re-set the gates and hand-salt or machine salt from the side, to save costs.
- Rental of cat machine to build jumps / adjust terrain: kr. 1800,- per hour.
- Snow mobile rental: kr. 900,- per hour (including gasoline/oil)
- You can rent SL break-away and SL LISKI gates at Fonna - 1 lane with gates NOK 400,- pr day.
Contact email@example.com for reservations of lanes and more information.